The DOA Multi-Drug One Step Test kit Urine Test Cup is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine at the following cut-off concentrations:
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Δ9-THC-9 COOH||50ng/ml|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||Nortriptyline||1000ng/ml|
|Synthetic Cannabinoid (K2)||JWH-073/JWH-018||50ng/ml|
Different combination on customizing demand is possible.
This assay provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a more specific alternate quantitative analytical method to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Apply clinical and professional judgment to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are obtained.
Product Format: Cup
Specification: 1Test/Bag; 20Tests/Box
1. Test cups
3. Package insert
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test cup to come to room temperature [15-30℃ (59-86℉)] prior to test.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2.Technician dates and initials the security seal attached to the cup.
3. Collect specimen in the cup and secure cap tightly
4. Place the cup on a flat surface and start the timer immediately.
5. Remove the peel off label covering the test results.
6. If adulteration is included on the test cup, read the adulteration strip(s) between 3 and 5 minutes. Compare the colors on the adulteration strip to the enclosed color chart. If the specimen indicates adulteration, refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens. We recommend not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen.
7. Read the drug strip results at 5 minutes. The drug test results remain stable for up to one hour.